Friday 21 December 2007

Keira is seriously annoying

Keira Knightley has revealed she's terrified of taking on comedy roles (strange, we thought her acting was a joke in Love Actually).

In a new interview she says something about being into "darker things at the moment" (whatever that means) but it's probably because when she finds something funny, she turns from a rather striking looking lady:

into some kind of terrifying laughy monster:

She goes on and on in her inimitable style, trying to be self-deprecating but actually coming across as an annoying miserable bitch:
"I think I am quite frightened of comedy. It’s never something that I’ve watched a lot. Getting involved in a Will Ferrell comedy would terrify me."

After plenty more moaning she finally has an epiphany:
“I’m not really interested in trying to look at myself in a film."

You and the rest of us Keira, maybe just stop making films and everyone will be happy.

No comments: