Monday, 28 January 2008


Seems we missed the biggest news from the SAG awards in our report yesterday, as became clear when we came across this headline this morning: Beckinsale cat goes up in flames.

Now THAT'S a headline - it's virtually impossible not to read on, n'est pas?

The lovely Kate Beckinsale's lovely (we assume) cat, Clive, apparently set fire to himself on a candle just as she was heading out to the awards ceremony. It's alright though, he didn't actually 'go up in flames' (damn you, overdramatic headline!), and he's now fine, with 'no idea what happened to him'.


No comments: