Tuesday 27 November 2007

Fierce Piers


“The most grasping, awful, horrific self-publiciser I’ve ever seen in my life.”

Who's this? It's Piers Morgan of course! Unfortunately he isn't having a grim realisation as the Ghost Of Christmas Past takes him on a tour of his life so far, he's actually referring to Heather Mills who he says "needs to go away."

He has a point, and we can't really argue with people slagging off Heather but, anyone who has read his column in the Mail on Sunday will know how horrifically awful he is and if she needs to go away then so does he.

He goes on to say “I think I’m above Jade Goody! I’d say I’m bigger than Madonna too!”

We've yet to meet anyone below Jade Goody on the pecking order so that's not really something to brag about, however suggesting he's more famous than Madonna is laughable. He is an disgraced ex-Newspaper editor and talent show judge. She is a popstar who has been in the business for nearly 25 years and whose last album sold 11 million copies.

Having said all that, he did write a jolly good book about Take That so we'll let him win this one.

No comments: